Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013
There is a word here that just fits after reading the three short books that Leanna Harrow submitted. I sat glued to my computer, face red, embarrassed beyond words and fanning myself. Imagine a southern woman in a huge gown with a fan, reading and exclaiming "Oh Lawd" repeatedly and you would kind of get the picture of what was happening last night.

We are living in a hotel right now, in a huge suite but as with most any hotel, there is little to no privacy. So I sit down and open the books to read and I am just floored. If I did not have the wheels on my wheel chair I would have fallen over. This stuff is beyond steamy. I wanted to make my brother in law leave so I could have some "special time" with my husband of 21 years after reading these books. I was very embarrassed at my own reaction, but loved every second of it. 


About this author
:


I grew up on the Central Coast of California where the beaches were pristine and the sunsets were spectacular. I attended the school of hard knocks as traditional schools had too many rules and regulations for me. I raised four children that turned out to be happy, healthy, productive members of society. Each of my children grew up to possess my independent spirit and headstrong ways but are all awesome people.

For all of my love, time and devotion, most of my children have repaid me with the ultimate gift. Grandchildren. They are my favorite past time and at present, I have four of them. I am sure that the future holds more of them for me.

I am a humble person that is not interested in material possessions. I believe that a smile is the best accessory that I can wear. I believe that random acts of kindness can change the world and do them every chance I get. I also try to learn something new every day. My life's dream is to start a charity that grants wishes for terminally ill adults.

My hobbies include cooking huge meals for my extended family, a good game of billiards every now and then, reading a good book as well as writing one, writing poems that pop into my head at the most inopportune times, listening to music as many hours a day as possible and people watching, especially men!

I live somewhere in North Carolina, write erotic novels, poems and erotic short stories and am VERY single!


First Book: Killing Desire

This has sex in it but is not in the realm of the other two books. This reads exactly like what it is a murder mystery with a bit of spice. Not your Momma's apple pie spice either. Leanna is a very descriptive writer and pulls the audience into the scene. We can taste it, touch it, feel it and live in the moments with her characters. I was very sad during some scenes and heated with lust with others. The ending was perfect in my opinion so I am giving this book a 5 out of 5 with a heat rating of 7.

Second Book:  A beautiful Liar

This was hot and steamy with a heat rating of about 9 and let me tell you I was so disappointed because I want to know what happens next! I sweated through every single page waiting to see what would happen and was shocked in the end. WOW doesn't even come close to my feelings about this book. I literally had to scrape my jaw up off the floor when it was over. Well first I had to convince myself that my Kindle App was not malfunctioning that it really was the end of the book , then I scraped my jaw off the floor. I rated this a 5 out of 5. 

Third Book: A Collection of Short Stories , From the Fun to the Fearsome

Let me just wipe the drool from my mouth and clean my keyboard before I tell you about the 20 tremendous quickie shorts from this book. "4edrtgviubhjnmkuyty"  Oh my forget the fan bring me a tub of ice, these stories burned my eyeballs on a scale of ten Leanna melted the heat meter! Now let me tell you that not all of the shorts in this anthology rocked my world, there were a couple of 2's in there but man the ones that were 5's just blew me away. I love erotica, although my husband and I call them wordy books lol and this one was a dictionary full of elicits, excites, and e... e... e.. ( crap I can't think of another e word that accurately describes the words that filled these pages! I rate the book as a whole as a 5 out of 5!

Next time I pick up one of Leanna's books though I need privacy, a strong drink, a fan, a bucket of ice, and my man lol no way am I reading another book like this in a crowded room of people! I recommend Leanna Harrow's work to anyone who likes a lot of heat with their sexy stories!

 If you have anything you would like me to read and review or want to discuss a book you read let me know by emailing me at yeahsure29@yahoo.com or leaving a comment below. 
Please follow follow my blog, I love followers!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My keyboard has melted reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for taking the time to read my work ;) I appreciate you kind words as well!